St. Louis River Alliance to Hold its Environmental Stewardship Awards Ceremony | Environment
The St. Louis River Alliance will present its 18th Annual Environmental Stewardship Awards at a ceremony to be held Tuesday, April 9 at Spirit Mountain. The event will begin at 6:30 pm. Reservations are appreciated, please call 218-733-9520 or email email@example.com.
The annual awards recognize individuals, business and industry, organizations and institutions, governmental agencies, schools, and the media that have provided outstanding service toward restoring, protecting, and enhancing the St. Louis River and its watershed.
The following awards will be presented:
- Sally Gibson Environmental Stewardship Award for Individuals: Marc Hershfield and Dave Warburton
- Randy Marshall Environmental Stewardship Award for Business and Industry: Hartel/DBJ Disposal Companies.
- Willard Munger, Sr. Environmental Stewardship Award for Government: Douglas County Land And Conservation Program
- Milton E Pelletier Environmental Stewardship Award for Organizations: Sustainable Twin Ports
- Special Recognition For Lifetime Achievement Environmental Stewardship Award: Jan Green.