City Snow Removal Schedule | Home & Garden
According to the Communications Office, the City of Duluth will begin removing snow in downtown Duluth beginning at 2:00 AM on Tuesday, February 19. Business district snow removal will take place between the hours of 2:00 AM-8:00 AM.
The City is asking residents to be aware of "No Parking" signs posted for the purpose of removing snow. All cars parked in the snow removal areas during snow removal will be ticketed and towed.
Snow removal schedule: (subject to change if we get snow)
- Superior Street from 6th Avenue West to 8th Avenue East: February 19
- Michigan Street from 6th Avenue West to 4th Avenue East: February 19
- 4th Street from Mesaba Avenue to 26th Avenue East: February 19
- 1st Street from Mesaba to 12th Avenue East: February 20
- Canal Park Area: February 20
- West Duluth Business District: February 21
- Lincoln Park Business District: February 21